Google employs many of the worlds brightest minds to help organize the worlds information so it’s no surprise that Google has integrated some spectacular options into search that you might not know about.
Discover the amazing Google search tips and tricks below and sharpen your web searching skills!
1. Use The Search Tabs
Use the search tabs, like the settings tab and tools tab, to refine your search.
Using the “tools” tab you can narrow your search by location (country) and time.
Due to the ability to limit searches to only new results marketers should regularly update their content and its corresponding time stamp.
The settings tab provides even more advanced search options that you should look into if your initial search does not get you what you were looking for.
2. Turn Google Into a Tip Calculator
3. Easily Compare Foods
4. Find a List of Songs by an Artist You Like
5. Get a List of Movies From an Actor or Director You Like
6. Discover the Time the Sun Rises and Sets
7. Easily Define and Get the Etymology of a Word
8. Easily Convert Time Zones and Figure Out What Time it is Around the World
9. Turn Google Into a Countdown Timer
10 – 18. How to Get More Out of Google Infographic
The following infographic is called How to Get More Out of Google and makes understanding the different Google search operators and other search shortcuts easy.
This Google Search Tips Infographic is aimed at students but has great tips that can help anyone who uses Google search.
Do You Know Any Google Search Tips or Tricks?
If you know of any helpful or cool ways to use Google not included in this post let us know with a comment below!