In this post I reveal a simple way for you to take your social media content marketing to the next level and double your social media success.
A social media strategy you can begin to implement immediately is to double the frequency that you communicate with your audience.
There is more noise than ever online so for your voice to be heard you need to amp up the volume of the content you share.
With twice the content you will have twice the opportunities to capture the attention of your audience and convert them into leads and customers.
- Double your Facebook posts, Tweets, and LinkedIn posts
- Double the posts you share and re-tweet
- Double the pictures you upload to Instagram
- Double the videos you post to YouTube
- Double the posts with calls to action for people to join your email list
- Double the emails you send to your list
As I review the profiles of Social Media Income Lab Members and other brands I discover across the web it’s immediately apparent to me that most people could be posting more content to build their brand.
The good news is that doubling the content you put out does not mean you have to double the time you invest into publishing.
Here are some smart ways you can save time so you can double how much content you post without doubling the amount of time you spend working on social media content marketing:
- Recycle successful old posts
- Write multiple posts for your quality content
- Schedule posts for the week ahead of time
- Start a spreadsheet where you save your most successful posts
- Share rich media like graphics and videos
Social media and the web continue to grow at an astonishing rate.
With all of this growth comes more opportunity than ever before – but also more noise.
If your brand is going to get the attention it needs to survive you will need to rise above the noise…
And one of the best ways to rise above the noise is to increase the volume (quantity) of posts you publish.
More good news: there are simple automation tools that you can easily use to get more posts out without having to manually pull the trigger on your posts every time.
I reveal the best social media marketing tools I use inside the new “Tools and Apps” section of the Social Media Income Lab members area.
Join the Social Media Income Lab today and start the new year strong by doubling your social media income and success this year.
Here’s the link: SocialMediaIncomeLab.com
What creative strategy or tool will you be using to get more content out this year?